Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Welcome to Dotp!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mukandi

re: Just applied

Hey all I just applied a few days ago.

Just checking in . I am very much looking for an adult guild like this that is open to all types of players like raids , grouping and soloing as with family life etc it can be hard to commit to being a hard core raider.

I am a newbie to WOW ! But am enjoying the game very much . I use to play EQ and Vanguard  a few years ago and made many friends from all over. My passion has always been to play healer type characters.

A friend / co worker is in this guild . His character name is Witt. He recommended this guild as it seems exactly what I was looking for and hoping to be a part of. It does make the gaming experience that much better .

when like minds can work together to achieve goals and share a few laughs along the way!

Stay Safe and hope to see everyone in the near future.

Mukandi 44 priest

Moonforest
Authentic Main
Defias Overseer

I'm a little amazed at the thought of a newbie to WoW in 2018.  Do you mind if I ask what induced you to try it now after not trying it for a decade and a half?  I ask because I'm curious, and I've been curious if there are any/many new players these days.  Because I'm of the opinion that new players are actually kind of important to the health and longevity of the game.

Oh, and welcome to WoW!  Tons of fun to be had!

Mukandi

re: Newb

Actually that's a great question. 

All the people that I played with were in EQ. So we all flocked to Vanguard as we found EQ to be losing its way.

After the unfortunate programming on VG wich caused it to have many crashes then being sold to Sony. Most of the friends 

made over the years went on to play other mmos. Then real life kicked in and did not play for a long time. Witt mentioned wow to me and I bought it.

Gave it a whirl and have to say it is well done and no hiccups that I have noticed thus far.

When wow came out I was immersed in Eq etc..  My wife loves playing mmo, But she enjoys the enchanter eq or psionist vg  both able to do crowd control / caster type

that was also a factor in my choices for the games I play. 

That's it basically in a nut shell.  

Hope that answers your curiosity )

Moonforest
Authentic Main
Defias Overseer

Yes it does, and thank you!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Welcome to Dotp! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum