Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Goodbyes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darador
GM Emeritus
Spectral Performer

Awarded:

re: Darador

Hey all my guildies,

I decided not to renew my subscription.  It expired on 1/22/17.  I kind of think that I'm done with WoW, but never say never.  It's been a wild ride since I joined the guild in early March 2005.  I wish I could have gotten to know the current active people, but what I've seen it's still a great bunch of people, and Tad is really on top of things.  For Ironforge!

--Rick "Darador" Hale

Never say never!   (But much sadness at thought of a Daradorless Azeroth.)   Take care, sir!

Gruul the Dragonkiller

Awarded:

I'm sorry to hear that Darador - I was really happy that you were able to come back and join us after the post-Ulduar break. Not many of us "old folks" are left! :)

I hope you can stay in touch and let us know what you are up to.  May life's bosses only drop hunter loot for you, and never antenna shoulders!  image

Darador
GM Emeritus
Spectral Performer

Awarded:

I'll be checking back here from time to time.  I don't want to lose touch.  Thanks for the kind words ya'll (oops, there's my southern accent coming through).  image

Ingvar the Plunderer

Awarded:

Aww. Dara-Plop-cupcake!! I know I haven't been around much at all for about a year, but even so, when I *do* find time to pop in, it won't be the same without you in one of your guises! I wish you the best out there.

*hugs*

Semajin
Semajin
Officer Emeritus
Hogger

Awarded:

I love the never say never line!  (It leaves some hope to see you!)  Thanks for all the great times and take care.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Goodbyes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum