Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tadpo
Officer
Sandfury Soul Eater

re: Character backstories

So Aurohnani and I were discussing last night how even though I don't technically RP, I have a backstory in my head for most of my characters. My pandaren monk, shaman, and priest are brothers who left the Wandering Isle together to see more of the world. My Death Knight has an even more complex backstory - his name is a variant of my mage's original name (before I race changed the mage) - he was captured by Arthas, twisted into a Worgen DK, and now seeks redemption for the terrible things he was forced to do before he broke free from the Lich King's control - all the while wrestling with a changed, darker nature.

Who else has stories for their characters?

Defias Miner

My Pally is one of the first 3 characters I created, originally his name was Drakore. After having proceeded through the raids of BC, he decided it was time to pass his wisdom (or lack thereof..,lol) to a family member, hence my 4th character, my Shaman...,whose name is Erokard (guess the resemblence? lol) 

Ever since I was a little kid, I have loved the lore of werewolves, so naturally, when the worgen came out I created a Worgen druid named Loonatick (still on another server for now) and played him thorugh LK, Cata, and MOP

Towards the end of MoP, I decided to create a character in remembrance of a former pasttime I loved, hunting. Hence, I created a hunter, and named him Rytera which is a series of competition bows made by Martin.

In deciding to make a change in where I call home, over the past 9 years of playing this game, the most fun I personally ever had was when I was playing my pally (I realize that the game was still new to me then...,lol) so I intended on making him the best that I can.

Kaspr.
Officer
Irradiated Pillager

pogue5600 wrote:

My Pally is one of the first 3 characters I created, originally his name was Drakore. After having proceeded through the raids of BC, he decided it was time to pass his wisdom (or lack thereof..,lol) to a family member, hence my 4th character, my Shaman...,whose name is Erokard (guess the resemblence? lol) 

Ever since I was a little kid, I have loved the lore of werewolves, so naturally, when the worgen came out I created a Worgen druid named Loonatick (still on another server for now) and played him thorugh LK, Cata, and MOP

Towards the end of MoP, I decided to create a character in remembrance of a former pasttime I loved, hunting. Hence, I created a hunter, and named him Rytera which is a series of competition bows made by Martin.

In deciding to make a change in where I call home, over the past 9 years of playing this game, the most fun I personally ever had was when I was playing my pally (I realize that the game was still new to me then...,lol) so I intended on making him the best that I can.

I was wondering about the Rytera name! I carry a Bowtech in sept/oct :)

Gwinny
Authentic Main
Irradiated Pillager

Gwin's backstory is that she's the tallest in her family. I know this because gnome NPC's often comment on how tall she is. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum