Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Goodbyes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tadpo
Officer
Sandfury Soul Eater

re: Tadryth update

Hi all,

Hopefully this message finds you before I have been removed from DotP. I have been out of game due to some serious health issues.... Last month I was in the emergency room 6 times in two weeks, with pneumonia, collapsed lungs, and then the medications I was on for my recovery caused me to have debilitating bouts of rapid heart rate. All in all, not a good time for me.

I am going to take this opportunity to request a leave of absence.... in addition to the fact I am still recovering, my computer has been struggling to run WoW for some time now, and with the medical expenses I am not going to be in a position to get a new one for some months. Hopefully I can return sooner than expected. If not, best wishes to everyone in DotP. - Tadryth

Authentic Main
Scarlet Centurion

Yikes, sorry to hear about the health issues.  Take care of yourself and get better! 

Nyteskye - Druid

Maddier
GM Emeritus
Prince Malchezaar

Awarded:

It looks like you were last on 2/22/14 but your armory profile also shows your last achievement as 2/25/14 - so there was no worry about being removed.

You will be granted LOA status until 2/25/15 (a year after you were last online).

Tadryth - I am sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you are past the worst of it and that you can find time to rest and recuperate. Your health is much more important than any game. We will leave a light on in anticipation of your return. Do not be concerned about meeting the 2/25/15 date. If you need to rest beyond that date, you can reapply; and I'm sure we will warmly welcome you back.

Maddier

Get better soon, Tadryth!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Goodbyes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum