Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tadpo
Officer
Sandfury Soul Eater

re: A little something....to show how big a nerd I am I guess

So I talked about character backstories in another post. I got a little inspired and came up with this.....

------------------

Tadpo stood before the gates of Hellfire Citadel, the shaman Tadpai beside him. The Pandaren brothers had seen many things since leaving the Wandering Isle, but this place unsettled them. Despite traversing  time and space, far from everything they had ever known, they were both keenly reminded of being witness to the same sort of senseless devastation in Pandaria.

“It’s just like Vale”, muttered Tadpai.

Monk and Shaman both felt the imbalance in the energy of Tanaan jungle, albeit in different ways. The Brewmaster Tadpo was awash in a feeling akin to vertigo as he fought to keep his Chi centered and calm, despite the acrid fumes and jagged green stone turning the once lush landscape into an eye watering offense to the senses. For Tadpai, with a Shaman’s connection to the elements, it felt as if tiny claws were pulling at his hide as the spirits of the land cried out in protest and agony from the permeation of fel energies.

“True,” rumbled his brother. “And just as then, we will help restore the balance. The Fel Horde and the remnants of Garrosh’s madness will be pushed back.” Tadpo turned his back on the gates, green eyes sweeping the assembled heroes who had been waiting patiently behind them. His heart swelled looking over his friends. The Gnome trio, Gwin, Cinnibar, and Isharra. Hestarr, the Human Priest. The imposing grey bulk of Kaspr, the Worgen Death Knight. The regal figures of the Draenei Aurohnani and the Night Elf Druid Kalenel. Even some of the natives of Draenor had joined their forces, such as Leorahj the Saberon and Blook the Ogronn. Here, they would forge an end to this war - and hopefully a new beginning for all of the races. Hellreaver’s light flared as Tadpo suddenly thrust it into the air.

“Defenders of the Pass!” The brown pandaren called. “Today, we draw the line. Today, the Fel Horde gasps its last. Today, Guldan learns that we did not lose Maraud, Kashiren, Isenorah, and so many others in vain. This world and ours, will take a great step towards peace and prosperity - TODAY! Defenders, to arms!” Tadpo whirled and swung his weapon to point towards the gates. As one, the army unsheathed their weapons, the glow of their enchantments momentarily pushing back the oppressive greens and oranges of the blighted jungle. “TO ARMS!” They called back to him, and together they charged the gates. (to be continued...maybe)

Patchwerk

/thumbs up

Defias Miner

Quite a story.  Looking forward to reading the continuation 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of The Pass Forum Index -> Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum